In this how-to video, you will learn how to trim rose bushes. You will need a pair of shears and roses. Cut anything growing from the summer. You should also cut any old wood as well. This will leave new growth for the rose bushes. The best way to remove this is to go in and cut it with almost an inch of cane left. Continue to cut the dead wood. Next, prune above the buds on the top. Do this all around the bush. Make sure they are all about the same height. Look for a good outside bud before pruning. This should be about a quarter to half an inch from the bud. This video will show you the proper way to trim rose bushes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades