Curtis Smith, Extension Horticulturist with Southwest Yard and Garden, and Rick Hobson of Rowlands Nursery, demonstrate how to pick out orchids for your home. Dendrobium Phalaenopsis orchids are very graceful with its long spray and is a very popular orchid. They make great starter orchids because they are easy to grow. They will bloom year after year. They come in a variety of shades and petal broadness. Phalaenopsis Hybrids are also successful plants to grow in the home. They will bloom from Valentine's Day to Mother's Day. They require partial sunlight and humidity. Oncidium Russiker Gold are well adapted to dry air and atmospheres. The Phapiopedilum Lady Slipper is an unusual orchid that does well in low light and requires moisture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades