This video shows the viewer how to correctly water Phalaenopsis orchids. According to the video these are the type of orchids that most people have in their homes. The instructions are to water your orchid with Luke-warm water once every 7-10 days, or as often as is needed. The creator, Dave Epstein, also suggests adding 1/4 strength plant food to the water. He also recommends checking the medium that the orchid is planted in to judge whether watering is necessary. For more information on how to water orchids correctly, and how to look after common orchids, please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades