Southwest Yard and Garden teaches viewers hot to grow blackberries in Southern New Mexico. Blackberries grow in high rain fall areas but they can work in the south west. They will need bee pollination so you need to make sure that you do not spray too much insecticide on them or you will kill of the bees. Make sure you pick the blueberries when they are dull and not when they are shiny. This will give them the maximum sugar content. Blackberries should grow in sandy soil or looser soil. You might run into problems with weeds because they can wrap around the plants. You should let first year steams grow but then next year you should cut them back to force all the energy on the can so it produces a bigger berry. You should cut it back about a third after one year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades