This is how to plant and grow basil. First pick out a pot with a drain hole. Put some crushed cans in it. Fill it with dirt. The dirt should be part potting soil, part compost, and part normal dirt. Take off the peat moss pot the plant is in, break up the roots, and set your basil in the pot. Then put your dirt all around the plant, making sure it has good drainage, then pack it. Don't forget to put in your sign so you know what plant it is later. Then put a mixture of root starter and miracle grow in some water, and water the plant very good for the first time. Make sure that if the Basil is starting to flower, to snip the flowers off becuase basil begins to taste bitter if it flowers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades