Chrysanthemums are a beautiful flower to have in your garden for color and for picking to take into the house. There are two very important factors with planting mums. One is that you must have the right kind of chrysanthemum and two you must plant it at the proper time. There are two types of mum plants. One is the garden center plant and the other is the mail order plant. Scott, on the video, recommends the mail order plant. The garden center plant will only last one season where the mail order plant is a hardy perennial. The mail order will send your plant when it is time to plant it. This is usually in the early spring. These perennials will bloom year after year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades