There are some pests in the garden that can be difficult to see, then there are others that are much more obvious, like these bagworms. Watch this how to video to learn how to rid your garden plants of this nasty pest.
It easy to see the effect they can have on plants. One of the best ways I've found to deal with these little devils is to hit them when they are most vulnerable, as caterpillars. And one of the safest methods I've found is to use BT. This is actually a concentration of bacteria. You just spray it on, the caterpillar eats it and dies. Since they're not feeding now I'll pull as many off as I can and go after the rest in the spring with BT.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades