First of all you have to need a bonsai and scissors. In the type of the tree shown in the tutorial which is a fifteen year old, once you have got the branch structure established then you can prune the leaves over it. Start from the bottom branch chop of the leaves that are out of symmetry with your scissors. Cut from the outside to the inside. Now move towards the upper branches. Chop off extra new branches which are coming out from the main branches. Reduce the leaves in a fine length all along the branch. Cut in such a way that the leaves are cut off from the bottom of the branch and allow the leaves from the top to continue. In the middle if there is any weak branch then shape it properly. When you have reached the top of the tree, then check the tree all over and finish any left over leaves. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades