In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a wooden bonsai pot. You will need pressure treated wood made of all weather oak. You will also need a strain brush and nails. Assorted plastic bins will also be needed. Drill holes into the bottom of the plastic bin. Next, cut it to size. Cut the pieces of wood to the correct size and then line and tape them up. Next, nail the wooden pieces together. Now, place two pieces of wood on the bottom for legs. This allows air to flow beneath the pot. Next, place the bin inside the wooden pot. Now, place the bonsai tree inside the plastic bin. This video shows you an easy way to make a wooden pot for your bonsai plant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades