In order to prune arborvitae, junipers, and chamaecyparis, you will need the following: pruning sheers/clippers. Be careful when you prune these, because you should not clip the old wood. Look for branches that are forking together. Try to cut lightly, cutting small amounts at a time. Think about balance, when you are clipping. Therefore, you should focus on encouraging growth where it is thin and reducing it where it is heavy. You also should try to pay attention to encroachment of one tree on surrounding trees. Make sure that they have allowed other trees to have ample room. Do not led them encroach on others. These are relatively slow growing. Therefore, you should not prune too aggressively. Remove all dead leaves, back to the place where they begin to die off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades