In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to prune conifers. When pruning, use the cutters and reach for the healthy part of the plant at the back. Take off the dead material by cutting as close to the base as possible. Pruning will improves the conifers overall appearance and health. If users do not cut off the dead material, the conifer will not grow any more branches. To control the conifer's size, do heading back cuts to decrease the size and increase the fullness. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy gardening and planting, and would like to learn how to prune conifers to allow their plant to grow and look healthy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades