Snails can have a devastating effect on your garden but there are ways without using toxic chemicals to get your snail problem under control. You can use pick snails off by hand and throw them away, you can put out iron phosphate based bait, or you can put a bowl of beer out which they will be drawn to and away from your garden.
Julie Chai, associate garden editor of Sunset magazine, gives the lowdown on how to keep snails out of your garden, and away from your food
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades