This video demonstrates how to use plastic row covers and wall of water to start plants early. A lot of gardeners want to start their planting early if the weather is nice. But they may be subject to some frost still yet. How can they protect their plants? First is a demonstration of how to use a spun bond polyester like material. It is breathable, rather than using clear plastic, so the plants don't cook on warmer days. Then the video shows how to use a wall of water to start a few plants early. If you put a black pot inside the wall of water it is even warmer and it holds the wall of water open. That is two ways to get an early start on gardening.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades