Curtis Smith provides information on how to use chickens to control garden pests. Using chickens keeps the use of pesticides to a minimum and keeps plants healthier. In the organic garden, chickens are used because they'll eat any insect as well. The process is known as Integrated Pest Management, Curtis explains that its basically knowing your pest. It also reduces the amount of feed that has to be purchased for the chickens because they're eating the insects in the garden. It also controls plant disease created by the insects, as well as weed control as the chickens eat them as well. Curtis describes this process as a win win situation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades