This video gives you tips on how to treat Lawn Grubs. The infestation of grubs is fairly easy to detect. The grass will die off in patches. The grubs will be visible. There are about 8 different species of white grubs that can infest your lawn. To treat your lawn for grubs, you have to do it by the first week of August or it is too late. There are various pesticides that can be used: e.g. oxynol. They lay their eggs in June, when they emerge. They feed off the root systems. You have to detect them early, before they've destroyed your entire lawn. There are numerous pesticides that work well on the typical grub.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades