In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to test lawn irrigation systems. John White presents this video. This is done by a simple can test. Take a few cans of the same size with vertical walls and flat bottom. Place them around the sprinkler head at different distances and make sure they are horizontal. This will show whether the sprinkler is spreading water evenly. Then you can time it and measure the amount of water. This way in future, you will know how long to run the system to put in a desired amount of water. So, run it for 15 minutes and observe the water quantity in each can and measure it with a stick in the can with the least amount of water. Now you can calculate how long to run the system if you want to water the area to say 1 inch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades