In order to accurately test a soil sample for fertility, the first thing that you will have to do is find soil that is representative of the entire area. Also, don't test the soil near a fence. The sample shouldn't be deeper than 6". Scoop up some soil samples. You can use a trowel. Take samples from several areas. Set it aside for a few days, in order to let it dry. You can buy a testing kit, or you can mail the soil in for testing. If you mail them in, you'll get your results in approximately 2 weeks. They will send you a chart. This will tell you the deficiency, and it will give you an idea of the steps you need to take to improve its fertility.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades