This step-by-step tutorial will teach you the correct way make a Light-Saber effect using Paint.net.In this video, you will learn how to gather the Light-Saber image, paste the image into Paint.net, choose the preferred color for the Light-Saber, and other special effects such as: sizing your Light-Saber, 'blurring' your Light-Saber, and learning the correct way to save your project.Your first step is to right click on the Light-Saber image and click 'Copy'. Next, you open Paint.net. Then you paste the image into Paint.net. Next, you make a new layer and click the 'Color' button. After that you choose which color you would like your Light-Saber to be. Then you choose the size you would like your Light-Saber to be. Next, you click the 'Effects' button and then click the 'Blur' button and then begin to blur the color until you get the desired effect. Lastly, click on the 'File' button, then click on the 'Save As' button and save your project. You are now capable of making a Light-Saber effect!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades