The previous owner chose this view. The trunk is naturally hollow. Dead wood is coming toward us. Branches are coming to the back so we will have to do some manipulation. The two parts of deadwood play together in an interesting dance. The piece of deadwood can be improved and the branches can be moved more to this side of the tree as a front. This is what we'll go with. (Using various tools, the bark is removed from the left side deadwood). Height has been added to the branches. Lots of tornique hose was used to ease and pull the branches into place. There is an added perspective in the back. We improved the quality and movement of the deadwood in the trunk. The apex of the tree comes toward you. The branches were moved to both sides. Also, we're showing an attractive hollow in the trunk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades