In this video Daniel Gasteiger demonstrates how to make a kitchen garden by planting seeds in pellets made of compressed peat moss. If the seeds are to be replanted outside this needs to be started 4 to 6 weeks before the last frost. Since the peat moss is dried out the pellets must be soaked in water before use. They will absorb the water and loosen up so the seeds can be inserted. After about ten minutes the pellet has soaked up the water and puffed up to several times its size. The seeds are then placed into the opening in the center of the pellet and covered over with the damp peat moss. After planting they need to be kept in a warm place and watered daily to keep them moist. It can take from two to ten days or more for the sprouts to come up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades