In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to save tomato seeds. Begin by selecting the type of tomato that you would like to grow again next year. Once selected, simply cut the tomato in half and scoop or squeeze out the seeds into a jar. Pour a bit of water and close the jar. Put the jar away for 2 days, as it will smell. The seeds will be undergoing a fermentation process as this time. Then take the tomatoes and drain the through a sift. Now wash the tomato seeds with some water and let them dry. The seeds are now ready to be stored. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy planting and gardening, and would like to learn how to save tomato seeds to grow more tomatoes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades