In this tutorial, we learn how to root prune container plants with Lee Reich. First, remove the plant from the pot then take a knife and slice the root ball back. Don't worry about hurting the plant while you're doing this. Trim the roots around the plant until they have become small enough to fit into the pot again. You can also use pruning sheers to cut back loose roots that are too long. Now, place the plant back into the plant and fill it up with brand new soil around the edges. Keep watering your plant and do this as often as you need, around once a year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades