In this how-to video, you will learn how to recycle your used coffee grounds into compost for your personal garden. Coffee grounds are very good for your soil and can be used for all winter long. If you stick a thermometer in there, you will see that it is about 106 degrees. This means that it is working on the inside. You can also your hand to test the heat inside the compost as well. You should make about a cubic yard of the coffee grounds for the compost to be effective. This video gives you a great example of how you can recycle your waste into something very useful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades