This video explains how tree growth rings function and what they can tell us.The growth rings are formed in 2 (sometimes 3) layers of wood that are the spring growth and the summer growth. Ring width can vary depending on the specie of the tree, the environment in which it has grown and the amount of water it has used. By counting the rings you can tell the age of the tree.By analyzing the growth rings, you can see the years in which there was a drought where the tree once stood, because the rings in those years will be much smaller.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades