In this video, we learn how to prune roses in the spring. When you prune the roses, you want to cut the branches with shears at the bottom of the plant. Cut any of the dead parts that you see before the flowers start to grow back. If you see any short stubs that haven't and won't grow out, trim those off as well. Leave any healthy branches to keep growing, but trim the tops of them. When you finish, you should end with just a few branches left that are ready for the new growing season. Remove any damaged branches so you can avoid bad roses in the summer months!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades