In this tutorial, we learn how to prune hybrid tea roses with Peter Kukielski. When pruning, look at the entire plant and cut the upper branches to simplify the plant. You will remove the bush down to 12 or 14 inches. If you have a lot of branching, reduce them by trimming at the bottom and another branch will grow in where that was. Also, remove any buds that are swollen and aren't going to grow out. You can also trim off any interior growing buds that are growing the wrong way. If you notice insect damage, remove any branches that have been effected. Doing this every couple of weeks can help your tea roses look great.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades