During the month of August you should be taking steps to protect your trees from bugs and insects. Especially if you have stone fruits which are peaches, cherries, apricots, plums and almonds. To do this you will need to treat around the entire base of the tree with an approved insecticide. This will prevent the insects from laying eggs in your tree. A copper fungicide with dormant oil should be used to treat any bacterial infections that might arise and be a sign that your tree is in distress. Make sure you do a through job of spraying the entire tree. The oil will make sure that everything sticks properly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades