In order to propagate plants from cuttings, you will need the following: plants that can grow from clippings, a container, potting soil, water, and a rooting hormone. You should water the plant the day before you plan to take clipping. You will need to make sure that the clippings are healthy. You should not clip damaged or sickly clippings. Cut them below the nodes. Make about 20 cuttings. Dip the tips of the cuttings in the rooting hormone. Then, place the cutting in the soil, simply sticking the tips in. It will take, approximately, 3 to 6 weeks for the plants to root. Label and date your cuttings. Cover them. You'll need to watch them and make sure that too much humidity doesn't collect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades