Spring is coming around the corner, and what better to welcome it through the door than houseplants? Design Sponge posts a simple tutorial on plant propagation, the natural process of using plant cuttings to produce more plants. Surprisingly easy (and cheap).
You will need:
- Cuttings from a house plant to be propagated (Design Sponge suggests Rex Begonias, Ivy, Spider Plants, Pothos or Wandering Jew)
- Clear glass vessel
- Potting soil and pot
Click through for the full tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades