In this tutorial, we learn how to preserve and dry herbs. First, you will want to cut your herbs fresh from the garden. Next, use scissors to cut the herbs into small pieces. After this, place the herbs on a piece of wax paper on a plate. Now, place the plate into the microwave on half power for three minutes. Look at the herbs to see what they look like when they come out of the microwave. If there is still moisture in them, place them in a microwave again. Adjust the power and time you cook the herbs depending on how thick or thin the herbs are. When finished, store these and enjoy whenever you would like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades