The Gardening Guru demonstrates how to prepare and lay pavers in a multi-level adjoining area. First, get a garden stake use it to measure the evenness of the terrain and to set the height. Put the leveling tool on top of the pavers to even out the dirt. Then, lift out the rails. Once the rails are removed, you can then set the pavers directly on the dirt. If you prepare your area correctly, you will save a lot of time when you execute the actual project. This technique is useful when dealing with a yard that has different terrains that you would like to landscape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades