After receiving your dahlia tuber in the mail, dig a hole where you want the flowers to bloom in your garden. It should be big enough to place the whole tuber into and be completely covered by dirt. Before planting your tuber, you need to find where the head is. Find where the stalk was last year. When placing it in the ground, make sure the stalk is pointing up. After planting, your tuber should be flowering in about 4 weeks. Because the wind and rain can be tough on your flowers, it's a good idea to use a stake so that the flower stems don't bend or break.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades