In this tutorial, we learn how to properly pinch the stem of plants. This will help for stems that grow beyond the head and ruin the look of the plant. All you have to do is simply pinch the stems of the leaves that are growing outward and the ones that look unruly. You just need to take your two fingers and pinch the very stem of it, being careful not to damage the plant. For a medium sized plant, this will only take a few short minutes and it will make the plant look much better. It will also control the growth, so it doesn't look out of place in a nice garden.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades