In this tutorial, we learn how to pinch coleus plants. This plant is great for containers and the garden, but you need to pinch it for it to become more full. If it's not pinched, it will grow straight up without and lateral branching. To do this, pinch off the stem right at the base of the stem. You can do this with a pruner or your fingernails. So, instead of one stem coming from the middle, two stems will come up from separate sides. You can be rough with this plant and pinch the stem many times, because it has the ability to grow out and bush out as much as possible.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades