This video shows us several types of ornamental grass that can be used in landscape projects. Although none of these grasses are appropriate for use in lawns, they are great options for those who are concerned about water conservation. Ricegrass is a bunch grass with long stems and silver heads. It is a cool-season grass and will go dormant in hot weather. Little Bluestem grows quickly in the Spring and is known for its variety of colors including blue, green, and yellow. Giant Sacaton is a great windbreak grass because it can grow to 6 or 8 feet tall with very little water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades