In this video, Shirley shows her viewers an effective way to multiply your red fountain grass in order to create more grass from a single plant. After the growing season, find a large, overgrown patch of grass and use a shovel to dig out a section by the roots. After planting the grass in a pot, it is crucial that you shear the top of the plant so that the grass is only 4 to 5 inches tall. This will ensure that the plant focuses on growing roots rather than its blades at the moment. This method of dividing and multiplying red fountain grass will enable any gardener to expand one's garden using only a single plant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades