In this tutorial, Ingrid teaches us how to make a yule log for a gift. First, wrap two pieces of wood together with wire thread. Next, take some raffia and tie it onto the top and bottom of the yule log to give it a rustic look. To warm it up, add in some pine needles to the middle, as well as fur, cedar, and whatever else you find. To make it look more festive, take some red shiny ribbon and tie it onto the top of the pieces of wood like a package. This is inexpensive and useful for anyone to use as a gift!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades