How to Make Vermicompost. David Clairemont demonstrates how to use special type of worms to help the composting process. They eat twice their weight a day so the help will be fast. Ingredients to put that together are: a couple inches of grass clippings, place it to the bottom of the plastic container with holes for drainage and for air worms. Then David puts a layer of cured horse manure (not cow manure!) about the same thickness. The next things is red wiggler composting worms. The next item is kitchen scraps (no meat scraps!) and on top of that garbage he spreads some peat. And make it all moist but not wet with water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades