The big problem with sowing seeds indoors is that the light comes from one side and your seedlings will get 'drawn' (stretching towards the light). You can help to get healthy, sturdy seedlings and increase your chances of success if you make a simple box to reflect the light back to your plants. Use this with a propagator or just stand plants in pots in the box. You'll be amazed at how effective it is and it costs virtually nothing. All you need is a cardboard box, which is cut away on one side, and some foil to line it. With the stes from this how to video you will be able to make a light box for your indoor seedlings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades