Devlopyourqi teaches viewers how to make wholemeal flat bread, chapati or tortilla. All you need for this is wholemeal flous 2.4 cups, 1 teaspoon of salt and one cup of water. Stir this all together in a large mixing bowl. Next, you should knead this for about 10 minutes. Next, leave this dough, wrapped, to rest for about an hour. Now, after an hour, divide this dough into about 16 pieces. This depends on how big you want your flat breads to be. It does not take too much dough for each though. Now, put extra flour on your surface and roll out your pieces. Always remember to keep re flouring it. Roll this out until it's thin and circular. Now, in your pan, put this one medium to low heat and put the thin dough in. Cook this on each side for 30 seconds to 1 minute. It will start to form bubbles on the surface of the dough! When it does this, flip it over. Continue to do this with each piece and now you can make sandwiches, dips or whatever you want with the flat bread!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades