Grassvalleyflorist teaches you how to make a fall themed flower bouquet. For this you will need some fountain grass, autumn leaves, English laurel, redwood, oregano and another weed that looks good. Layer all of these together, on top of each other. You can also add some pine cones. Wire in the stems allows the whole thing to stay together. Use ribbons or florist wire. Cut the ends so that the bouquet is not very long. You can also make a bow out of a big piece of material or ribbon. The best thing you can have in your bouquet is something unexpected, like a lemon, small pumpkin or apple. Also add regular flowers and place the whole thing as the centerpiece of a table.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades