In this how to video, you will learn how to make your own compost heap. Compost is nature's own living fertilizer. It can be purchased at stores, but you can also make it yourself. This can be started in any weather and at any time of the year. Tree trimmings, grass clippings, food scraps, coffee grounds, saw dust, and even dryer lint can be used for compost. Any mix can be used. The critical ingredient is oxygen. Coarse and soft mixes should be used. Water is also important. You want living organisms to thrive inside the compost. Containers can be used to contain compost. It is also good to mix them on the ground to allow earth worms to access it. You can use it in bed preparation or on existing plants. It can also be used as mulch around small plants.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades