In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to make chilly pods mild or hot. Curtis Smith, extension horticulturist, presents this video along with Patricia Aaron. The heat of the chilly is in the skin and the veins. When you cut open a chilly, you will see all the veins are near the shoulder or the chilly. So, the shoulder part of the chilly is hotter than the tip. So, if you want to make the chilly milder, then cut off the top part. Seeds do not add to the heat of the chilly. If you roast or freeze the chilly, the veins break and the entire chilly then becomes hotter. To remove heat from the chilly, you can soak it in a mild salt solution in water and that will draw out some of the heat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades