Learn how to make chestnut paling using a paling machine from Aly May in simple steps. First tie the strings up and down in a wooden pole according to the length you need. Start by placing the wood in between the strings upside down fitting perfectly. Now roll the machine to twist the strings and repeat the same till you get your desired length. You can also use wood with sharpened edges if you want to make a fence. It can be also used for some events but you have to change its length and durability to match your need.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades