In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a simple cost-saving planter for a small kitchen garden. First you will need a plastic milk jug. Cut at the opening of the jug and split it in half vertically. Next, place soil inside the half of the jug. Water this part well, but do not have a standing puddle underneath the jug. Use a chopstick to poke holes into the soil. This will allow you to plant about 35 seeds in the plastic planter. Viewing this video will show you the easiest way to make a simple planter for your kitchen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades