This video explains how to make an inexpensive compost roller. The video begins with a composed pile shown covered with a tarp to keep rain away from. The materials needed for this project consists of 3" barrel nuts(2), 3" hinges(3) and machine screws(3pk) from a local Wall-Mart. The tools needed for this project consist of an electric drill with drill bit, screw driver, wrench, jig saw or key saw and a heavy duty utility knife. The compost roller made was just a simple plastic drum with a hinged door to access the compost roller. The last thing shown in the video was an example of the thickness of the plastic drum which was a half inch in thickness.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades