In this video we learn how to make an autumn themed flower arrangement. Start off by purchasing fruits and vegetables that are fall colors. These colors can be: yellow, orange, light green, and brown. Grab the fruit or vegetable, then remove the inside from it, scooping it all out. Then, grab some fall flowers and cut the stems down on them. Place the flowers into the vegetable center and it will make a gorgeous center! It doesn't take a lot of time or creativity to do this, so it's perfect for someone who wants something fast and easy to make at home!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades