You've worked hard to get your garden in shape— the tilling, the planting, the watering, so when pests and weeds threaten your garden, you'll want to take action. But if you don't want to use chemicals, there are effective organic alternatives. Lowe's has the advice you need for keeping those unwanted enemies out.
Joel and Courtney share different ways that you can safely and naturally control pests in your yard. Try hand weeding, adding pest-resistant plants and rotating your crops. You can also introduce biological controls, such as bird feeders. Additionally, use mechanical controls, like pest traps and fences, to keep out unwanted animals. Lastly, if you want to avoid chemicals, there are now organic pest and weed control options available. These are made from combinations or natural elements that work together to combat insects, weeds, rodents or fungus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades