In this video from nmsuaces we learn how to identify problems with weevils and leaf cutter bees. Weevils attack all kinds of plants in a J shape on leaves. To tell a difference between a weevil and leaf cutter bee is the bee will make a perfect round cut, whereas a weevil makes more of a J shape. If it starts doing serious damage you may need to control them. The weevil works at night. In this video she also discusses vines. A potato vine needs to be tied up as it grows. It's good for around a lamppost. They will grow red berries as well that are attractive. A Grecian Silk vine is very vigorous and will cover huge areas in a small amount of time. Some vines will get a powdery mildew and dry out. Be on the lookout for that as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades