We learn how to identify a pecan aphid. There a few different types, some more harmful than others. Looking at the leaves closely we see shiny sticky spots on the leaves. This is called honeydew' which is actually the aphids waste. It is not harmful to the tree. The Black pecan aphids however cause brown discolorations on the leaves. They are necessary to control although mother nature offers a way since there are certain insects who actually eat their eggs. It is wise to first consider this method before resorting to insecticide which although can be helpful could be expensive and time consuming.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades